You might be asking yourself, "How do I recruit the 14 other sponsors as a Child Advocate?"
Creativity is encouraged in your recruitment of other sponsors. We are here to help, but your passion and love for the girl you are advocating for will be more important than anything else in the process.
That said, here are a few ideas on how to find sponsors to join your Child Advocate Circle:
- Host a Child Sponsorship House Party. Our staff would love to help to host a house party with your friends, family or coworkers. These house parties are very effective and tons of fun! Let us know and we can help you plan your event.
- Recruit your church small group or team from work. Are you part of a team at work, or a small group at church? Child sponsorship is a great way for teams to come together and support a child in our shelter.
- Meet friends for coffee to tell them about the work of Compassion First and invite them to sponsor a child with you. Speak from your heart and share your passion for sponsorship.
- Send out a letter / email asking others to join you. We have a sample letter you can use and adapt, but we encourage you to personalize it as much as possible.
- Utilize social media. You can use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to invite your friends, family, and followers to join you. We have sample posts / templates for you to use and adapt using your own voice and situation.
- Get Creative! There are limitless ways you can invite people to join your Child Advocate Circle. If you have ideas, we would love to hear them.